Below are the room rates of Marihatag Tree Park and Resort
in Surigao del Sur as of May 2013.
: P3.00 / head
|P 120.00 (excluding entrance fee)
|P 60.00 (excluding entrance fee)|
|Non-aircon room (double type, good for two)
|CDF room aircon (double type, good for two)
|Amakan room aircon (dormitory type, good for six)
|New cottage building aircon (family type, good for four)
- Guests are expected to check out at exactly 12:00 noon. Otherwise, they will be charged a fee equal to one night's room rate.
- Extra bed - Php 100.00 per night
Function Hall Rates
|Convention hall for 100 pax
|Abuhan ni Datu for 100 pax
|Magkono for 50 pax
|Pavilion for 30 pax
- Sound system not included in the package.
- Extra charge for additional person = Php 10.00
|Jeepney or van
Pumpboat to Omagon Island
|Boat (good for 6 people)
|P 300.00 for the first hour
|Extra charge for additional person
Rates are controlled by the local government unit since the resort is a public property. The income is used for maintenance and salary of resort staff.
Other Things to Consider
- The resort has a small canteen where you can order food and drinks. Their menu is limited, though.
- Tap water in the resort is contaminated with sand. It's recommended only for bathing and washing purposes.
Please check what activities you can do in the resort here
. Read the last part of this post to know how to get to Marihatag
Post a Comment